Discussions Focus on How to Leverage Content to Maximize Online Business Growth and Increase Productivity
SAN JOSE, Calif., – December 11, 2007– Interwoven, Inc. (NASDAQ: IWOV), a global leader in content management solutions, today announced the launch of the Intersections by Interwoven podcast series. Interwoven launched Intersections by Interwoven as another avenue to inform customers and prospects about important innovations and trends in the content management marketplace, and to update customers, prospects, and partners on the latest news from Interwoven. For more information, please visit www.interwovenpodcast.com.
Interwoven provides content management solutions that unlock opportunities at high-impact moments when content and interactions intersect. Intersections by Interwoven provides an extension of this same perspective to Interwoven’s audience and is another means for content to connect with our customers.
Intersections by Interwoven is designed to provide valuable insight to the line of business and IT executives responsible for delivering an engaging and profitable online presence, as well as those interested in streamlining business processes and addressing business risk. Episodes will cover a range of topics, including thought leadership, Interwoven corporate updates, solution strategies, technical how-to’s, and tips and tricks, along with insights from a variety of customers, partners, and industry analysts.
Intersections by Interwoven are short, digestible audio episodes designed to educate and entertain Interwoven’s growing audience. To date, Intersections by Interwoven features twelve episodes:
- Introduction to Intersections by Interwoven
with Ben Kiker, chief marketing officer at Interwoven
- Interwoven Universal Search — Professional Services Edition
with Dave Packer, director of professional services industry solutions
- Introduction to Composite Application Provisioning
with Annie Weinberger, senior product marketing manager, IT solutions
- Learn How to Exploit Your Customer Relationship Management
with Ben Kiker, chief marketing officer at Interwoven
- Capture and Convert, Cross-sell and Up-sell Like a Pro
with Paige Mantel, vice president of product marketing at Interwoven
- Interwoven to Acquire Website Optimization Company Optimost
with Max Carnecchia, president at Interwoven
- How to Strategically Leverage your Company’s Most Important Asset,
Part 1 and 2
with Ben Kiker, chief marketing officer at Interwoven. Interview on
the American Marketing Associations marketing matters LIVE radio show.
- The Three Drivers to Online Business Success
with Joe Cowan, CEO at Interwoven
- Trends in Interactive Website Marketing
with Steve Wooledge, director, product marketing at Interwoven
- The Future of Web Content Management: an Independent Analyst’s
with Stephen Powers of Forrester Research and Annie Weinberger, senior
product marketing manager
“At Interwoven we are pioneers in helping companies maximize the value of their content. With this Podcast series, we are walking the walk — making relevant content available to our constituents in creative, flexible ways — not a one-size-fits-all model,” said Heidi Lorenzen, vice president of corporate and international marketing at Interwoven. “By providing information in podcast format, Interwoven now offers customers and prospects another way to stay informed and gives the company another ‘voice’.”
Intersections by Interwoven can be accessed and enjoyed at the listener’s convenience. To increase accessibility, there are five ways a user may listen to the series when visiting the www.interwovenpodcast.com Website:
- “Listen Now”: The user may click an embedded Flash player that will immediately play the selected episode.
- Play in Popup: This will launch an audio player in a separate window. This is a good option if the user wants to move around the Web while listening to the show.
- Audio MP3 Download: This will play the MP3 file within the users’ browser, or the user can download the file to their computer and save the episode to their MP3 player and listen at their convenience.
- Streaming MP3: This will launch the users’ computer-based MP3 player and start playing the show without having to first download the file.
- RSS Feed: Site visitors wishing to receive new episodes immediately upon availability may also subscribe to the podcast’s RSS feed via podcatching software like iTunes.
Interwoven has partnered with Podworx, Inc., a leading provider of business podcasting services. The company has a proven track record in working with its clients to deliver creative, educational, and entertaining podcasts.
“From the moment I was introduced to the team at Interwoven, I was impressed by their efforts toward making access to information about the company as easy as possible for their customers and prospects,” said Scott Whitney, president of PodWorx. “Interwoven is unique in that it is not only pushing out new content to its listener but it is also offering the option for listeners to provide feedback on each podcast episode.”
About PodWorx, Inc.
PodWorx delivers business podcasting services by Giving Voice to Your Business™. Using The Four P’s of Podcasting® (Plan, Produce, Publish and Promote), PodWorx translates the day-to-day efforts of their clients into a compelling series of entertaining and educational shows that highlight the inherent drama found in every business. The company’s Podcasting for Business podcast can be found on their corporate website: PodWorx.com.
Interwoven is a global leader in content management solutions. Interwoven’s software and services enable organizations to effectively leverage content to drive business growth by improving the customer experience, increasing collaboration, and streamlining business processes in dynamic environments. Our unique approach combines user-friendly simplicity with robust IT performance and scalability to unlock the value of content. Today, more than 4,000 enterprise and professional services organizations worldwide have chosen Interwoven, including: adidas, Airbus, Avaya, Cisco, DLA Piper, the Federal Reserve Bank, FedEx, HSBC, LexisNexis, Microsoft, Samsung, Shell, Samsonite, White & Case, and Yamaha. Over 20,000 developers and over 300 partners enrich and extend Interwoven’s offerings. To learn more about Interwoven, please visit www.interwoven.com.
dhamel [at] interwoven.com